Saturday, February 20, 2010

Young Little Boy Shower Has Anyone Been Told Early At 15 Weeks They Were Having A Boy But Then Later Told They Were Having A Girl?

Has anyone been told early at 15 weeks they were having a boy but then later told they were having a girl? - young little boy shower

We had (an ultrasound at 15 weeks and technology which is extremely antisocial and seemed a bit young to me said), they had a child. I felt that it was a girl (who already have a child, so I'm not sure whether me or my instincts want) a. So for the last 8 weeks I am convinced that it is a boy. However, I still feel your child. Then we went to my doctor two days ago and told me to say that there is no evidence to the penis and had money to bear on him, he would say that it is a girl. I'm so confused! We go in Europe soon and I want to visit the family, so we can have a child, know, shower ... Has anyone had similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment