Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Apartment Hotel Manchester How Do I Find A Place To Stay In Manchester, England For One Month That Isn't A Hotel?

How do I find a place to stay in Manchester, England for one month that isn't a hotel? - apartment hotel manchester

I'm looking specifically for a place in Altrincham, near Manchester. I need to travel with my husband and my 10-year-old daughter and a place of 29 March to 29 April to stay. I will not stay in a hotel. We would like to rent a house or an apartment for a month, if possible.

1 comment:

Neversui... said...

Hi, it can be difficult for you to secure a place for only 1 month. You can also use a travel agency in the United Kingdom or search online for an extended stay suites for longer stays or Bed & Breakfast offers private rooms and trying environment.
I looked in the Staffordshire area of about one hour south of Manchester in a local pub / inn had an apartment before, will be rented for a month by month, with only around 250 euros per month and it was a very nice place. more accommodation in the United Kingdom identified by the officials.
Also try a site called www.nestmove.com ususaly short-term administration for the company, but may be useful.
Good luck!

Post a Comment