Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pics Chevy Silverado Xd Rockstar Wheels Do You Think This Would Make My 97 Chevy Silverado Look Better?

Do you think this would make my 97 chevy silverado look better? - pics chevy silverado xd rockstar wheels

Place the grill and $ 12
http://www.amazon.com/Chevrolet-Silverad ...
Heres my truck
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd278 ...
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd278 ...
The photos are a bit old ... I have 36-inch tires instead of 31.5 now
and the fan sites .. not

5 comments:

dk said...

For $ 12, why can not I know?

wicked_a... said...

I think that the prospect of very careful, is in his car. Because you are not over 50 chrome accessories, which makes the barbecue place looks a little weak, but since you only the 36s and the exhaust side, giving a nice little lift. extravaggant fine enough to not seem too much and not weak enough to not have the money. seems to still have good air circulation, so that is also a plus. looking good!

Matt K said...

If you forgot to mention, the 502nd It looks good! I would give you grill inserts. Different people like different things. If you do not see the game and then you can spend only $ 12. Looks like you did not do anything more for about $ 12, make a difference. Good luck and have smoke lol BMW

ARTmom said...

I think it would look cleaner. Anything you do to make your juicy, and not covered in junk, or too stupid add-ons.

tommygav... said...

In any case, I think it would be strong. Give it a whirl of $ 12 can not go wrong.

Post a Comment