Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eastern Bluebird House What's Killing, Partially Eating Birds In My Outside Birdhouses?

What's killing, partially eating birds in my outside birdhouses? - eastern bluebird house

This summer I've had problems with a nest box location. Young people have killed in the land / bleeding in the head. I just get an adult's body without a head of the aviary. There was nothing in his stomach, and I do not know whether to eat. There are large worms, below where the nest was. Sparrow was a nest of English in the house of an Eastern Bluebird. It has a lock, the door can open. We had an aviary in the same area for years without problems until this year. There are other active nest boxes the same as in the past. If there are some useful tips. We let our animals roam. They are animals inside.

No joke answers please.
It would be a fence at the front of the box any help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect more birds of prey like the hawk, are in the region now. Perhaps the screen may help if enough space for smaller birds to enter would be useful.

sis4chri... said...

Sounds like a cat, could be a neighbor or a wildcat.

Post a Comment