Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lepto Vaccine For Dogs Has Anyone's Dog Ever Had A Bad Reaction, To The Leptospirosis Vaccine?

Has anyone's dog ever had a bad reaction, to the Leptospirosis Vaccine? - lepto vaccine for dogs

He is a chihuahua named Ivy, who had a very negative reaction to the vaccine. Fortunately, now it's better. I just wanted to know if anyones dog has lived with this vaccine and what he thinks Leptispirosis vaccine! They consider it necessary?
http://www.chihuahuatime.com/forum/posts ...

2 comments:

cindy m said...

Some breeds have a tendency to have adverse reactions to Lepto. I'm not sure about a Chi before, but for example the Dobe.

If my dog has a negative reaction, I would not be vaccinated again.

Glad to hear you're good.

Talltail said...

Some dogs may have serious reactions to certain vaccines. Fortunately, it is very common. Leptospirosis vaccine is not recommended. Simply not important vaccine. If I for my dogs, I would. I still have a dog, but had a reaction to vaccines. It is not necessary, so just do not get it.

Post a Comment